Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Collection Polish Badges Dog Tags

Article about: A friend asked me to value some items that he picked up from a house clearance in Oxford, other than the items are of Polish pre 1939 and related British dog tags/ribbons to the same man, I

Default Collection Polish Badges Dog Tags

A friend asked me to value some items that he picked up from a house clearance in Oxford, other than the items are of Polish pre 1939 and related British dog tags/ribbons to the same man, I have no idea what to tell him, anyone any ideas ? Please see attached photos, not shown are Polish tunic buttons and "Poland" flashes.
    Thankyou Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection Polish Badges Dog Tags   Collection Polish Badges Dog Tags  

Collection Polish Badges Dog Tags   Collection Polish Badges Dog Tags  

Collection Polish Badges Dog Tags  

Default Re: Collection Polish Badges Dog Tags

Hi Gary,

On first sight your friend has picked up items from the Polish 1st Armoured Division and the Polish 2nd Corps, (But without seeing them out of the plastic bags and also showing the rear of the badges, opinion can not be commited as to whether they are authentic or not)

1st Armoured Division: 10PSK Officers Badge and Ribbon Bar to a Other Rank plus an Officers Cap Badge and Rank Stars and veterans Tie/Lapel pins.

2nd Polish Corps: 12PUL Cap Eagle this should be marked Stanley of Walsall, plus Collar badges there is also a Carpathian Lancers Collar Badge, Rank Stars.

We await to see photographs of the items out of there plastic bags.

Best wishes

Andrzejku