Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types

Article about: Dear friends, I would like to propose posting a new thread with regards to the Krzyz Waleczny or Cross of Valour. i love this medal it is a personal favourite of mine. What i hope hope to ac

?

Agree with Andrzejku
    Yes this is british made crosses- Spink@Son on left and unknown producent on right

Tompress this cross on right side is that same like cross from your post below.
    Last edited by Tomek; 12-09-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Thank you, gentlemen

Quote by tompress View Post
    . . . But this lot included also two KW (and two other medals). Can anyone identify them? Are they British made?
    In post #337 I mention the cross on the right as the Krogulec #25 which was made expressly for the veteran market as a replacement cross. It was privately made in the UK as far as is known, and never an official government issue. The name of the maker remains a mystery.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

The auction for this Delande ball suspension KW closed earlier today, setting a high water mark for one of these rare variants. I suspected it would sell strong, but not quite this strong. Double my prediction. Someone out there has won themselves a nice early Christmas present. 5120PLN = 1073GBP = 1431USD.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types   Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types  

Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types   Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

?

High price, im try buy, but price not for me

There were two bidders after it, making it an ideal situation for the seller to see a nice profit. Had I not already had this version I would have also been in the fray. But also would have lost out as I never expected this sort of price.

Let's hope that 2018 brings another one of these onto the market for you. But don't hold your breath!

Aside from the ball suspension, the other characteristic of this cross that makes particularly desirable to KW collectors is that it is an early non-die break version. Seldom seen with the Delande KW.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types  

Hi Gents

First off apologies for the pictures not mine and only ones supplied.

Is this a genuine cross?

doesn't have a crown so suspect post war communist era, any idea of date would be useful.

Regards
    Stefan

Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile TypesCross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types

?

Stefanr this crosses is OK, but this is years 1970-80" from PRL

Thanks Tomek
    Thought as much, was debating wether it was worth the £20 asking.

?

Hi
    This two crosses is that same type, or not.
    Have diffrent 'ear" but similar dots neraly O
    Krogulec 22 or 22a ?

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast