Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

F/O Wisniewski Tunic

Article about: Hi, I recently acquired Flying Officer Wiśniewski Wiktor Mariusz (Prus) tunic and side cap. According to the website Krzystek's List » Wi he was a pilot with the 305 (P) Squadron. He wa

?

Default F/O Wisniewski Tunic

Hi,

I recently acquired Flying Officer Wiśniewski Wiktor Mariusz (Prus) tunic and side cap. According to the website

Krzystek's List » Wi

he was a pilot with the 305 (P) Squadron. He was not awarded the Air Crew Star, I presume he only flew with
    this squadron after D-day. His obituary at:

Victor PRUS Obituary - Montreal, QC | The Gazette

mentions he also flew in the Middle East but unfortunately I can not find any information on him for this period. He
    also was awarded the Polish Amy medal, was he in the army before joining the PAF? The pilot wings are stamped
    with the letter F in a triangle, who is this maker? Any Informations or comments are welcome, thanking you all in
    advance and hoping to hear from some of you very soon.

Regards, juno

F/O  Wisniewski TunicF/O  Wisniewski TunicF/O  Wisniewski TunicF/O  Wisniewski TunicF/O  Wisniewski TunicF/O  Wisniewski TunicF/O  Wisniewski TunicF/O  Wisniewski TunicF/O  Wisniewski TunicF/O  Wisniewski TunicF/O  Wisniewski TunicF/O  Wisniewski Tunic

?

Anyone?

Hi Juno,

I can't provide you with any details about this airman, but overall a good looking uniform tunic. I'd prefer to see a Polish badged FS cap though. The Army Medal may have been awarded based on his time serving with ground forces in the middle east. The pilot's wing is from an unknown maker. I have seen one other like it, pictured below. The spinner does remind me of the Bertrand type. Is there a hallmark stamped into the side we can’t see in your photo?

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture F/O  Wisniewski Tunic  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply, the spinner is unmarked. The Polish Pilot wing is stamped with the letter F in a triangle, is this for Filski London? If so can you tell me more about this company?

Regards, juno44

Hi again, Not much is known about Filski. The F in a triangle may be his maker mark, but I have yet to see this or anything about this maker documented in any literature.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Tony,

Again thank you.

Regards, juno44

?

Hello Everyone
    Several items from the auction.
    Col.ŁOKUCIEWSKI Witold.
    F/O  Wisniewski Tunic

F/O  Wisniewski Tunic
    ID cards/legitymacje.

F/O  Wisniewski Tunic
    F/O  Wisniewski Tunic

F/O  Wisniewski Tunic
    F/O  Wisniewski Tunic
    F/O  Wisniewski Tunic

Next person:

F/O  Wisniewski Tunic
    F/O  Wisniewski Tunic
    G/Cpt.BOKALSKI M.S P-76758

Seasons Greetings to ALL

Artur

?

Hello DEAR Andrzejku
    Would it be possible to write something more about this person?
    No 729255,cpl VOIGT Marian,born 11th July 1906,died 1st May 1979.
    Grave at the municipal cemetery in Dębno, nr XI.5.6.

F/O  Wisniewski Tunic
    F/O  Wisniewski Tunic
    F/O  Wisniewski Tunic
    F/O  Wisniewski Tunic
    F/O  Wisniewski Tunic

3.cp.RP, Legitymacja Pol.Si

Thx.

Best wishes

Artur

Hello Artur,

Many thanks for your post Re: Marian Voigt

All that I have been able to glean is as follows:

Kapral Marian Voigt, Born 11th July 1906 in Poluchow near Lwów, Aircraft hand General Duties, No Squadrons listed, Died 1st May 1979 in Dębno.

That is all that I have been able to find for you Artur.

Best wishes

Andrzej