Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Grupa Saperow II Korpusu badge

Article about: I guess this Grupa Saperow II Korpus breast badge I have recently purchased at Warsaw Kolo flea market is no good? Thank you in advance for your knowledge, gents!

Default Grupa Saperow II Korpusu badge

I guess this Grupa Saperow II Korpus breast badge I have recently purchased at Warsaw
    Kolo flea market is no good? Thank you in advance for your knowledge, gents!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grupa Saperow II Korpusu badge   Grupa Saperow II Korpusu badge  

Grupa Saperow II Korpusu badge  

Correct. Not genuine. Here's an authentic badge:

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grupa Saperow II Korpusu badge  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Correct. Not genuine. Here's an authentic badge:

Regards,
    Tony
    alas it is very, very unlikely I will ever be refunded! in the event, purchases on ebay have got their advantages....

And there’s also a better probability of finding genuine militaria on ebay than in the Kolo flea market, which tells you something about the latter . . .

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne