Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet France Adrian M26 with Poland Eagle !

Article about: Hello I want show you new helmet in my collection . Buy in Switzerland . The polish soldier was 1940 after fall of france internment in switzerland . The eagle is fixed with screw . It was m

Smile Helmet France Adrian M26 with Poland Eagle !

Hello

I want show you new helmet in my collection . Buy in Switzerland .
    The polish soldier was 1940 after fall of france internment in switzerland .

The eagle is fixed with screw . It was made ​​for one hole for this ! .
    Is this eagle made in poland or france ? , it is smaller as the other .

I am grateful for any information :-) .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet France Adrian M26 with Poland Eagle !   Helmet France Adrian M26 with Poland Eagle !  

Helmet France Adrian M26 with Poland Eagle !   Helmet France Adrian M26 with Poland Eagle !  

Helmet France Adrian M26 with Poland Eagle !   Helmet France Adrian M26 with Poland Eagle !  

Default Re: Helmet France Adrian M26 with Poland Eagle !

and
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet France Adrian M26 with Poland Eagle !   Helmet France Adrian M26 with Poland Eagle !  

Quote by nachlader View Post
    Is this eagle made in poland or france ? , it is smaller as the other .
    The eagle mounted onto the helmet is a wz.39 (1939 pattern) made for the exiled armed forces on foreign soil after the fall of Poland. The larger eagle pictured is the 1919 model which served as the standard hat eagle during the interwar period.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank you Tony

This great information for my :-) . I like the helmet with the Exil Eagle very much , nice piece in my collection .
    Maybe someone has pictures with polish soldiers helmet + this eagle ? , that would be very nice for Display .

best regards
    Michal