Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

I SBS collar insignia

Article about: alright you lot, don't smile at my shortcomings ! looking through Volume 2 of Airborne Insignia, Britain and her Allies in Exile, it describes Artillery collars as green and black, Engineers

Default I SBS collar insignia

alright you lot, don't smile at my shortcomings ! looking through Volume 2 of Airborne Insignia, Britain and her Allies in Exile, it describes Artillery collars as green and black, Engineers as black and red. apart from Provost, Medical and Chaplain units I have always been under the impression that the Artillery and Engineer lads wore the standard Infantry collar tabs, Grey and Yellow. it would be nice to clear up my thoughts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I SBS collar insignia  

You are right, there was not separate collar patches for 1st Para Bde's engineers or artillery.
    The ID of collar para patches is major error in Polish part of Vol. 2

thank you for the confirmation. in todays world serious oversights like this should not occur.