Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

info documents soldiers poland

Article about: hello, this is a search I am doing with a friend of mine, thank you all for help, finding information from these soldiers

?

Default info documents soldiers poland

hello, this is a search I am doing with a friend of mine, thank you all for help, finding information from these soldiers

?

some help

Hello Mittra,

Many thanks for your post's, I have found the following information for your Friends re their AB64's.

Number: 1

Kanonier Tymofiej Romaniuk

Born : 21st February 1905, Army Number also found on His ID Tags) : 1905-23-III

Served in the 8PAPLotCie. as a Kanonier (Artilleryman), he was awarded the Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 37254 and the British 1939-1945 Star, Italy Star with Legitymacja Numbered : 739. He was also awarded the Medal Wojska with Legitymacja Numbered : 28868 and the 2nd Corps Badge Numbered 771 (the Regimental History only records 3 Numbers.

After the end of the war Tymofiej came to the UK with his Regiment and settled in the UK in Derbyshire, he lived at Number 5 Mayfair Crescent in Mackworth in Derbyshire and it was there that he died on the 26th November 1993.

Probate Records shown below:

That is all that I was able to find on Number 1.

Number : 2

Strzelec Władysław Chrobot

Army Number : 1911-65-III, Unit : KG2BP (2nd Armoured Brigade Headqurters), awarded Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 28805, that is all the information that I was able to find for your Friends.

Number: 3

1st Polish Corps or 1st Armoured Division unable to find any other information.

That is all I was able to find this morning, Mittra please appreciate that we do other things as well as the Forum and can not answer your questions straight away. If you where to write to the PISM in London for information they will charge you £25.00p payment to be made before any searching of records and that is only up to 2 Hours and it could take up to 6 months to receive a reply.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

sorry, i never hurry !!!
    thank you very much you are really super gentle
    and for a long time I am looking for information with a friend of mine, of Polish soldiers for Bologna and Montecassino
    I live near my bologna and my mother and warsaw, my friend lives in cassino.
    I hope you understand what I'm writing

Hi Mitrra. In some post I attached bag belonging to Timofiej Romaniuk. I got this stuff at home. Maybe could you tell me where from you get that pay books?

?

hello is it possible to find information on this soldier? thank you all

VIEWEGER ZDZISLAW 21-9-1911

Hello Mittra,

Many thanks for your post re Zdzisław Vieweger, when awarded the Monte Cassino Cross his details were as follows :

Date of Birth : 21st September 1911

Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1911-2-III

Unit : 5PAPLotn (5th Anti Aircraft Artillery Regiment)

Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 23473

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

thank you, I also have this name

RUMINSKI ROMAN

25-12-1923

Hello Mittra,

Many thanks for your post with reference to Roman Rumiński, unfortunately the only Rumiński's listed are Piotr and Stefan born in 1912 and 1919 .

Best wishes

Andrzej

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast