MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting Dug Up Capbadge, bent

Article about: I bought this from a Digger in the UK, It looks like WW2 but I am unsure. I think the badge, being bent in such a way may have been on a drill cane, but just my thoughts, What do you Members

?

Default Interesting Dug Up Capbadge, bent

I bought this from a Digger in the UK, It looks like WW2 but I am unsure. I think the badge, being bent in such a way may have been on a drill cane, but just my thoughts,
    What do you Members think?

The other photos are of a little friend that was hungry..it was minus 28 the day I took those photos, I tend to feed them

Dean O
    Canada

Interesting Dug Up Capbadge, bentInteresting Dug Up Capbadge, bentInteresting Dug Up Capbadge, bentInteresting Dug Up Capbadge, bent

Strange looking cats you have over there......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Ned, I thought better of you!!!! These are furry tailed Rats!!!! However when they are up there, you gotta see my cats at the door, and the sounds they make!!!

Did you know that Canadian Furry Tailed Rats come in Black, Brown, Red, Grey and Blue..

Dean O
    Canada

I take it they become blue at minus 29?

?

Dean I will bet your Cat would be very quite and shy away from these pesky West Coast squirrel's they are rather aggressive when hunting and or protecting there nuts.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting Dug Up Capbadge, bent  

?

Mark, I think you right!!! However, some of my cats were trained by CSIS!!~!! and you can never really trust them!!! LOL

Take Care

Dean O
    Canada

?

We hunt them down here!

Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting Dug Up Capbadge, bent  

I would be aggressive too, to protect my nuts.--lol