Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Jadwiga PILSUDSKA-JARACZEWSKA daughter of Marshal Pilsudski has died ..

Article about: Jadwiga Pi Nie

?

Default Jadwiga PILSUDSKA-JARACZEWSKA daughter of Marshal Pilsudski has died ..

Sad news indeed...
    Here's the English obituary: Jadwiga Pilsudska-Jaraczewska - obituary - Telegraph

BTW Does anyone know if Jadwiga Piłsudska or other Polish pilots of the Air Transport Auxilary receive any Polish or British decorations for their service? The only info I found is that the ATA pilots were eligible to receive the Defence Medal (but I don't know if the Polish airmen actually received the medals). Besides this general info, I found that Jadwiga Piłsudska for her service with the ATA was decorated with the Polish Bronze Cross of Merit with Swords.
    I think it's worth mentioning that among the ATA Polish pilots were three women.

Regards,
    Tom