Last edited by ccj; 02-21-2010 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Error
Major. Joseph Tyszko ZT 20/4/2009
RAF No. 783492 (NCO)
RAF No. P-1693 (officer)
Born 30.1.1919 in Nikolaev (Ukraine). Father - Victor, mother - Anna Cholińska home.
He attended the Gymnasium. Czacki and Niklewskiego in Warsaw final exam in 1938. He graduated from courses in Ustianowej glider pilot and aircraft in Swidnik.
The course of military service
At the rate of rekruckim Zambrow in 1938, graduated from the School of Aviation Reserve Sadkowie extent Plut. pchor. 1.9.39.
On 4 September began evacuating schools in a Southerly direction. After a short-lived soviet captivity Exceeds the limit at 20.10 Cheremosh. Despite the initial Internment in Romania, he manages to get a boat to Beirut, then the sea comes to Marseilles 22.1.40. Resides in a camp in France Septfonds is 24.6.40, ie until the evacuation from the port of St. .. Jean-de-Luz.
• Pending the allocation was stationed at many bases in England on 27.6.40
• 15 EFTS Carlisle, basic training on the Miles Magister from 22.6.41
• 3 SFTS South Cerney, training at Oxford from 2.8.41
• 18 OTU Bramcote, training in Wellington from 5.12.42
• 301 dyon Hemswell, operating flights from 21.6.42.
• In 12 Flight 110 shot down by me on rummen (Belgium) 28.8.42. The entire crew rescued. Itself comes to San Sebastian, 2.9.42. Back to England via Gibraltar 5.10.42
• Base Blackpool, in anticipation of allocation, by training Polish dyonach n / t cope after shooting down across Europe
• 24 Hendon British squadron, VIP transportation from 7.1.43
• 512 squadron British Hendon, VIP transportation from 1.8.43
• 24 Hendon British squadron, Transporting VIP 2.2.44-11.3.47
In December 1951 graduated from the Empire Test Pilot School in Farnborough, and has served at RAF Boscombe Down between 1954 and subsequently worked as Airwork Ltd oblatywacz then chief test pilots since 1960.
From 1960 he worked in the European delegation's Cessna. Killed in a plane crash in an airplane Cessna 210 in Sweden, 17.1.1965, buried in Camberley, England.
He had flown a total of 6100 hours.
Cadet corporal 30/8/1939
Pilot Officer - Lieutenant 1.1.42
Flying Officer - Lieutenant 1.1.43 (check the date, is also a 1.10.43, 1.3.43)
Flight Lieutenant - Captain 1.1.44 (Case 1.3.45)
Squadron Leader - Major 1.1.51
Double Cross of Valor 17.9. 42, triple 21.9.42
Military Cross 2.3.43
Silver Cross of Merit with Swords 30.9.44
Air Force Cross 17.6.48
War Medal, Africa Star, 1939-1945 Star, Atlantic Medal, Campaign Medal for Polski, French Campaign Medal, the Medal for Operation flights over Germany - on the basis of baretek and correspondence.