Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Great job Tony!!To bad Władysław Plichta isnt here on Earth to see how someone mounted this for him.Ive just finished making my displays but i still need to mount them on the wall Ill keep you posted on that.

DaveC
    ?

That's a fantastic display, Tony!!

Just a small addition to what is becoming a great thread.

I was very kindly given this cap badge last year by a Polish visitor to a living history event we were doing here in the UK. I got chatting to him and he later came back and presented me with this badge It is, I think, the current issue cap badge?

Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Images Attached Images Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  Lets see your Polish Militaria Display! 

Dave, thanks for your comments. I’ll post some other displays as time permits.

Ade, that is a ‘crownless’ communist era Polish People’s Army hat badge. I’ll post a current post 1990 Third Polish Republic version later.

Cheers,
    Tony

3mk
    ?

Like Tony said that is a communist era Polish cap badge,sometimes you can find a pre-war eagle with its crown cut off!

Thanks Guys, I knew it was a Communist one, but it was not sure if this style of crownless eagle was still being worn. "Modern" ie post 1945 stuff is not something I know much about.

Cheers, Ade.

3mk
    ?

Does anyone have a pair of Polish collar tabs from the Polish-soviet war??Im looking to buy a 1910 Americanmcotton tunic or a 1912 American wool tunic and i would like to buy some collar tabs to put them on as far as i know the Polish goverment bought some of these tunics for the Polish Army.

Also i would like to buy a red patch with a T on it and arrows going through it and they look like lightning but does anyone know what it stands for?
    Thanks guys

Here is my VIS 9mm.

This example was made under the German occupation and is WaA marked.

De-activated of course.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

3mk
    ?

Thats a beauty!Is there any story behinde it?

Hi, sadly no history behind it. I did a trade with a dealer on a US trench knife to obtain it. I think I got the better part of the deal

Cheers, Ade.

Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast