Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

Default Re: Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

At last I have found the other pictures of Stan and friends. First pic is before the battle of Monte Cassino, 2nd.after the battle,3rd. Stans friend, 4th. Stand cousin in the Polish Parachute Rgt.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Many thanks for posting those pics blackpowder.

Next up is one of my favorite items, a congratulatory letter from 1942 signed by General Władysław Sikorski on official embossed letterhead. Included in the frame is an English translation of the content (see below), a portrait of Sikorski, a typical pilot’s wing (Gaunt & Son) and Polish Air Force hat eagle (this one being a particularly scarce variant). A simple display, but one I am pleased with.

Happy Easter everyone!
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

3mk
    ?

Nice photos BlackPowder44

Tony great display!

Happy Easter to everyone!

Glad you liked the pictures A.J. Your framed collection reminded me about a book I have titled Destiny Can Wait, The Polish Air Force in WWII dated 1949. as you it is a presentation book to a Miss Slee for helping to raise money for The Polish Airforce Assocation.I hope it is an appropriate follow up to your post. John.

DaveC
    ?

These are some fantastic displays. I hope mine turns out as well. In case any are wondering, I've heard from the British Ministry of Defence who say their computer system was down from mid-January to mid-March. If any are trying to obtain any information regarding any Polish members, (at least in my case, service records) they are backed up significantly. FYI.

I also wanted to let you know that I have completed the collection portion of the display. If anyone has any thoughts on the placement of any of the articles, I would be more than attentive.

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

?

Dave,
    The Royal tank regiment cap badge in the display is of the later variety ... it has the Queens Crown (Queen Elizabeth II) and dates from 1952 onwards ....
    .. Possibly it might be an idea to "trawl" around the net and pick up a Kings crown WW2 issue ??

Regards

Gary J.

DaveC
    ?

Would this one be the type you mean?
    Attached Images Attached Images Lets see your Polish Militaria Display! 

?

Dave ...
    Yes .. thats the Kings Crown Type ..

Gary J.

DaveC
    ?

As luck would have it, I found and just purchased that badge. Thanks!!

3mk
    ?

Hey its been a long time since anyone posted :S

Do any of you guys know how i can get my hands on a KBW tunic?

Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast