Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

ccj
    ?

Default Re: Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

?

Quote by lidders View Post
    Attachment 149431Attachment 149432Hi All

Apologys to those who have seen this A-Class on my profile but i thought I would shre it with those who havent.
    Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hi lidders,

Thank you for your post. Wonderful officer cadet SD tunic. Any chance at close up pictures of some of the tunic’s elements? It would be good to see the shoulder strap rank insignia, inside (is there a tailor’s label?), collar tabs, and also the pocket badge, which appears to be a miniature 3DSK badge.

Re the eagle insignia, sorry to say but I have some doubts about these. They used to crop up on the market quite regularly several years back and have been dismissed as a fantasy piece. I’d like to hear some other opinions.

Regards,
    Tony.
    In my opinion, eagle can be fantasy or not ended orginal, it's to poor for high quality officers eagle

Greetings
    Piotrek

?

Hi all!

It's my first post on this forum and I would like you a show my grandfather mementos:

Kind regards
    Sebastian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

?

Hello Sebastian, and welcome to the forum.

It's very good to see your grandfather's items are safe in your hands.

It looks like your grandfather served in the Carpathian Rifle Brigade, then followed on to the 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division, and in the course of his duties, he was wounded.

Regards

Gary J.

?

I have a few more documents and pictures from his service.

He was in SBSK as a wachmistrz Żandarmerii (Sergeant Major of Polish MP) and he was wounded (in 18 january 1942) at Lamaluda village near Derna.In action he lost his right hand.

I presume that he never wore 3 DSK badge because in August 1942 he has been moved to Claiwood near Durban to become a liaison officer there.

At last I posted some documents from his service on forum:

LHG First To Fight • View topic - Pami

Regards
    Seb

?

Seb,
    A very nice grouping of paperwork !
    My late father was in the 3DSK, .. and actually docked for a day at Durban during his troop movement from the Middle East to Britain.

Regards

Gary J.

Hello!

Very nice grouping!

Can you show more details of collar tabs?

Best Regards

Hello Sebastian,

Another thank you for sharing your grandfather’s items with us. A wonderfully comprehensive group, and very fortunate to have been saved at the last minute from destruction. It’s great to see that they are now in the hands of someone who appreciates what they represent and that they are assured of receiving good care. The “Season’s Greetings” card the first one like it I’ve seen.

Many thank again
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hi
    Now there are inside a frame but on the back they have a paper on.

Regards
    Sebol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hello Sebastian,

Another thank you for sharing your grandfather’s items with us. A wonderfully comprehensive group, and very fortunate to have been saved at the last minute from destruction. It’s great to see that they are now in the hands of someone who appreciates what they represent and that they are assured of receiving good care. The “Season’s Greetings” card the first one like it I’ve seen.

Many thank again
    Tony
    I'm pleased to know you are enjoying it !

Sebol

Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast