MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

?

Default Re: Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Quote by Kanonier Tokarz View Post
    Hi Guys
    I'd like to show a few items from my collection.
    Hej!

I have also this shooting pass with some records inside and diploma for wining
    the winning triple gold badges in the years 1933,1934 & 1935 by my grandfather.

Regards
    Sebol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Hi Sebol,

Thanks for sharing some of your collection, on the First to Fight forum you posted some very intereting documents and I very much like this one for the SBK graphic ... I wonder who the graphic artist was?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Hi all

My lastest shoping:

?

Hello Sebol
    Nice book. The red/violet stamp on the front page is from Library of the 2nd Corp.

Greetings from Poland
    Piotrek

stephenkuxdub
    ?

Hello Kazimierz Kuzdub was my father. He passed away April 14th 2002 in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. He was a member of the Polish Combatants Club 13 in Winnipeg. I have many of the medals he received during the War but no little about them. I stumbled upon this web site by accident as I was trying to research his unit the Carpathian Lancers. My father spoke very little about his experinces in WW11 except about all the friends he lost at Monte Cassino where he was wouded. He came to Canada after several years in England After the War. I am curoius about the medal you have and how it came into your possesion. Any infor about my father would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Stephen Kuzdub

Hello Stephen and welcome to the forum! Please post pictures of your father’s medals and any other items you have questions about. It’s more than likely that someone here will have an answer for you.

Quote by stephenkuxdub View Post
    . . . I am curoius about the medal you have and how it came into your possesion. . . .
    Which post number are you referring to here?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hi Stephen if my memory serves me correctly i bought this item from A collectore dealer some time ago, Robert Marculewicz based in New Enland USA. His email was rmarc99@verizon.net i think, not sure. Anyway it was a straight buy and i remember that i got it becasue of the unit and its interesting history. I believe he was wounded in actoin and received the Krzyz Waleczny for his deeds on Monte Cassino im afraid thats all i can tell you.

Rob

Attachment 160236Attachment 160235Attachment 160237Attachment 160238Hi a friend of mine kindly gave these images to me to share with you

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Please post pictures of your father’s medals and any other items you have questions about. It’s more than likely that someone here will have an answer for you.
    Or even have your fathers items in their collection

Attachment 160527Attachment 160526Attachment 160480Attachment 160492Attachment 160493Attachment 160494Attachment 160495Attachment 160496Attachment 160497Attachment 160498Attachment 160499Attachment 160500Attachment 160491Attachment 160490Attachment 160481Attachment 160482Attachment 160483Attachment 160484Attachment 160485Attachment 160486Attachment 160487Attachment 160488Attachment 160489Attachment 160501Hi this is not really a display as such but i wanted to share some images, photographs that i have in my possession that i hope other forum members may find interesting. i was also hoping that some of the people in the images could be identified.
    Anyway i hope you enjoy these pictures

Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast