Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

Default Re: Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Here is my newest display of the badge and Legitymacja from 4th Armored Regiment “SKORPION”. I used CZWARTAK PANCERNY soldiers quarterly newspaper from 4th Armored Regiment “SKORPION” to make display. I wish I had a collar and beret badge to finish my display.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

?

Very nice display. Congratulations. Is the 52 PP regimental badge in the other frame original?

Nicely done Mariusz!!

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Unfortunately 52pp badge is only a copy. But I remember in late 80 my grandfather uniform and 52pp badge only it was not blue it was only one color like copper metal. Yesterday I called to Poland and I asked my brother about the uniform, and he said that he remember that it was on the attic, he will ask Mather and grandmother maybe they will know where it is or what has happened it. I hope I going eventually to get one and replace that 52pp badge.

?

Hope you will get your grandfathers uniform and badge. It would be very nice to have the original regimental badge and especially a pre war enlisted uniform. Act quickly on these things and don't let them slip away.
    Regards,

?

Ok, all you guys have embarrassed me with your beautiful presentations.

Here is a part of my collection. I say collection because it is not organized into displays or even riker cases for that matter.....but I am a serious collector......

I hope I can display my collection....half as well as what has been posted here.

sto lat,

Piwo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

?

Polish cigarette case

Second Corps trench art
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

?

Polish Air Force cigarette case

British proof marked

Multiple names on interior and face

Original PAF regimental crests

Anyone from Blackpool?

I am sure this case has quite a history.....i wish I could learn it.

Piwo

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

?

PK ..
    Very nice items ..... (displayed in the "explosion in a spaghetti factory format" )

Cheers

Gary J.

Hello,
    I am fan !
    ZP

Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast