Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

Default Re: Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Hi Ze-Pole,

Very nice, a Generals Aide would be know as his A.D.C. the abbriviation means Aide de Camp.

I was introduced on one occasion to General Klemens Rudnicki, when he opened the 50th Anniversary Exhibition of the Invasion of Poland at the Sikorski Museum on the 1st September 1989.

The General signed my copy of his Autobiography "Last of the War Horses".

All the Best

Andrzejku

ZP – congratulations on a wonderful acquisition.

Thank you for sharing the pictures and the exciting story behind this new addition to your collection. I love those bullion thread collars tabs! Wonderful to see. Is the Sztab Generalny badge marked on the reverse? These were often inscribed with the name of the officer.

It’s nice to know that such nuggets still exist out there, and gives hope to all of us collectors that lady fortune will also smile down upon us too!

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello,
    Thank you for your words.
    For Tony, nothing is marked on the reverse.
    ZP

Hello,
    The all grouping is now in one of my showcases :

ZP

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5&l=639cc42dc7

http://www.investgreenville.com/_zik...1_12_25_31.jpg

...dont know why the pics wontopen in the forum, tried to share it by facebook and posting to a gallery of another webbie i moderate, no luck. Just click the links, they are to my Grandfather Mieczyslaw Ignacy Szczepanski's (Mietek) Internment doc from Murnau and his ID from The last camp they held him in, Villingen

He was 2PSP out od Sanok and was called to Stanislowow by the 11th, fought in the September campaign and was captured late in September. Held in 4 camps- Murnau, Oberlangen, Hofnungstahl, and Villingen.

(Hello And Welcome Mietek, ... I've stepped in and managed to load the images for you ... Regards Gary J.)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Lets see your Polish Militaria Display! 
    Last edited by Gary J; 03-02-2012 at 02:21 PM.

cclayton
    ?

I thought that this picture of my partner's father's insignia and medals might be of interest to forum members. He served with the 9th Forward Tank Replacement Squadron of the 2nd Warsaw Armoured Division.I'm not exactly sure of the role of this squadron. I assume it was not a combat unit but what role did it serve?

Hello,

Very nice. Can you send me any pictures of emblems or badges from the 69th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Army ( regiment formed at Gniezno as 11 Wielkopolska, assigned to 17th Inf Div ).

thanks!

Hello DVSobota,

I've posted your question in the pre-WW2 section of the forum:

69th Infantry Regiment - badges / insignia

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Wonderful collection to a fallen soldier....but where did you obtain the listing page with the soldiers death date and rank etc. etc?
    I have a large collection to the one man submitted to the forum but however even after compressing the pics and posting them ,they will not open on the forum.

?

For Starszy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Last edited by Gary J; 03-08-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast