Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

?

Default Another from the closet...Karpathian Lancer

I bought this years ago. One of the most complete uniform, medal and paperwork groupings I own after the Dr. Telerski's tunic.

It appears he returned to Poland after the war. I have bank withdrawl slip for 44pounds 3 shillings......a princely sum in war torn Poland in 1947 I'm sure.

I believe the battle dress is South African in manufacture. Lighter green, pattern 37 with hidden buttons and it is fully lined but no label and the the collar being lapeled in the Polish style.

The Karpathian breast badge is hallmarked 800 silver and the Large Jerusalem medals is marked..Made in France! The cap eagle has a nut and coin for a spinner.thats the second one like that I have in my collection.

cheers,
    Piwo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Fellows
    For the funs of Skorpionow - 4 Arm Reg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

?

Default More from the closet...I really need to get organized Ist Armored Division Map

This map or color illustration came with a uniform grouping that I bought quite a while ago. I sold the uniform but I chose to keep the hand made map. I have included a close up of the artist's name, J. Wozniakiewicz.

I am hopeful that with this great wealth of resources someone can tell us more about him. It is approximately 30' x 96" or 76cmx2.43 meters long.

Enjoy

Pivo

?

Default More from the closet...I really need to get organized Ist Armored Division Map

I have also uncovered a number of original maps of Italy from the Second Corps. Geographical Company I will post in the future.

They are all getting a bit fragile.

Cheers,

Piwo

?

Default Irena Lewulis

Thanks Goodness that such a forum exists! I happen to be a relative of Irena Lewulis who is mentioned in this post. For couple of years I have been gathering all avaliable information and heirlooms related to my family.
    Therefore I would kindly ask you to do me a favour and e-mail me the copies (scans or photos) of all documents relating to Irena Lewulis (including the above image)

Hello Kuba, and welcome to the forum.

Regarding Irena Lewulis, I am presently in contact with a person who is compiling information (including the items shown on this thread from their current custodian) for a book project on this Polish heroine. I will send you a private email via this forum should you wish to make contact with her.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hello Tony,
    thank you for your quick reply.
    Of course I am very much interested in making contact with this person.
    Kind regards,
    Kuba

Hi Kuba,

I've sent a PM to you.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Received with thanks.
    Kuba

?

Default JSWW...Third Corps in the Middle East

A grouping I acquired quite some time ago.

Piwo

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast