Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

?

Default polish items

hello

Some polish items of my collection .

8th rifle battlion jacket with badge (breda) and two items of the polish parachute brigade .

with regards Paul Aben

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Great stuff Paul.

Regards,

Tom

I love your rogatywka cap
    Best Regards
    Michal

Hello Paul, and welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing these wonderful items from your collection. As you know, all of them much sought after by collectors of Polish militaria. And I agree with Michal, my personal favorite is the rogatywka hat for a Second Lieutenant of the 1st independent Parachute Brigade. Rare and valuable. I suspect that this is a Lock & Co., London product. Is it possible to see a photo of the inside of the cap?

Many thanks again for your participation, cheers, Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Paul, beautiful items!!Thank you for sharing.

Kind Regards
    Alex

?

Hello Tony
    here are some pictures of the inside (no markings )

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

with regards paul aben

Hello Paul, and thank you. Again, a superb rogatywka. No maker marking is not unusual. I'm still trying to confirm if these unmarked hats are Lock & Co., London made. The construction and components appear very similar, if not identical. But I also have a hunch that there was a Scotland based producer that did not mark his products. This would be reasonable as much of the Polish land forces situated in the UK were stationed in Scotland, and officers very typically purchased their uniform equipment from Scottish tailors (Wm. Anderson & Sons; Burton; Alaird & Sons; C.Y. Myles & Sons; etc.). As usual, always on the hunt for new info. Many thanks again for your post.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Beautiful hat! Congrats! I've been looking for a hat like that for over 10 years.

?

Rogatywki from Canadian MUIR company in Toronto, made in 1941-1942.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

?

Itpj, I remember bidding on a similar rogatywka to the parachute brigade one on e-bay about ten years ago, .... I wonder if it is the same one ?

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast