Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

?

Default cap

Hello Gary

I really don"t know i bought it from a collector in holland.

regards Paul

Quote by Robek View Post
    Rogatywki from Canadian MUIR company in Toronto, made in 1941-1942.
    Robek, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard. Thanks for sharing these superb surviving examples of these are rogatywki.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Antos !

You've invited me for so long so I decided to finally join!

The Canadian hat was your favorite from what I remember.

Robek

Default Polish Wz63 helmet size 60 liner

the Polish Wz63 para helmet as used by Poland and other eastern block countries
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

This is my humble contribution to commemorate of Battle of Britain's 75th anniversary, Here's my small Royal Air Force/ Polish Air Force 1939-45 display. Thank you

Kind Regards
    Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

?

Very nice display of your collection. May the many heroes of that battle be never forgotten.

Quote by Hubal View Post
    Very nice display of your collection. May the many heroes of that battle be never forgotten.
    Hubal, Thank you kindly!

Regards
    Alex

Aleks, a tasteful display that includes some interesting items.

The Spink & Son made KW is the type known to have been awarded to the many pilots who played such a pivotal role, in the words Air Chief Marshal Sir Hugh Dowding of RAF Fighter Command:

"Had it not been for the magnificent material contributed by the Polish squadrons and their unsurpassed gallantry, I hesitate to say that the outcome of the Battle would have been the same."

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Aleks, a tasteful display that includes some interesting items.

The Spink & Son made KW is the type known to have been awarded to the many pilots who played such a pivotal role, in the words Air Chief Marshal Sir Hugh Dowding of RAF Fighter Command:

"Had it not been for the magnificent material contributed by the Polish squadrons and their unsurpassed gallantry, I hesitate to say that the outcome of the Battle would have been the same."

Cheers,
    Tony
    Tony, Thank you for your comment, and brilliant quote!
    Group Captain John Alexander "Johnny" Kent DFC & Bar, AFC, Virtuti Militari, words:

" I cannot say how proud I am to have been privileged to help form and lead No. 303 squadron and later to lead such a magnificent fighting force as the Polish Wing. There formed within me in those days an admiration, respect and genuine affection for these really remarkable men which I have never lost. I formed friendships that are as firm as they were those twenty-five years ago and this I find most gratifying. We who were privileged to fly and fight with them will never forget and Britain must never forget how much she owes to the loyalty, indomitable spirit and sacrifice of those Polish fliers. They were our staunchest Allies in our darkest days; may they always be remembered as such!"

Regards
    A.S.

Hello Alex,

A very nice display, would it be possible to have scanned copies of the photographs, mainly because I have the medals of one of the Pilots shown.

Also if you would like to know who is shown in the Photographs I would be delighted to let you know.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast