Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

CQE
    ?

Andrzej,
    thank you very much!
    Best regards,
    Jurek

?

send me a PM I can give you details on the badge, I did pick up a nice pair of collars to go with,

CQE
    ?

My old display (post #626) after correction, thanks to Tony.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

CQE
    ?

Another display from Jurek's Collection. PAF.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Jurek, can You show the back of the Para badges ? Thanks.

CQE
    ?

Krakow1, here you have backs. Enjoy,
    Jurek
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Jurek, thanks.

First one # 441 with combat wreath: Kirkwood manufacture, unissued badge. Wreath should not be on this badge.

Number # 4444 is a copy.

Jurek I don't mean to pick on You.

- - ------- - -

Other two badges also are copies.

This being a collectors forum there's no way to avoid discussing authenticity. Thanks nonetheless for sharing your impressive display and passion for Polish military insignia.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Here's one grouping, a Monte Cassino Cross and Merit Cross with Swords Medal Group. Monte Cassino Cross 40,833 was awarded to Private (Starzy Szeregowy) Piotr Paulinski who served in the 11th Signals Battalion (11 Batalion Łączności) of the 2nd Polish Corps in Italy.

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast