Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for period battle maps for Polish 2nd Corps

Article about: Like the subject line says can anyone share some good images of Polish or British battle maps for the Adriatic sector covering the battles for Ancona, the Gothic Line, the Apennines and Bolo

Default Looking for period battle maps for Polish 2nd Corps

Like the subject line says can anyone share some good images of Polish or British battle maps for the Adriatic sector covering the battles for Ancona, the Gothic Line, the Apennines and Bologna?

Chris.....

TMZ
    ?

Hi Chris, I can't help directly but I know if you go to the Sikorski Museum in London some of the unit diaries have beautifully drawn maps, almost daily in some cases, folded and glued in to the pages. I too would be interested if anyone has photos of these.

Similar Threads

1. Question Camo shelters or capes used by the Polish 2nd Corps during Monte Cassino battle

In Polish Armed Forces in the West (Polskie Siły Zbrojne na Zachodzie) 1939-1947
    05-06-2015, 01:48 PM
  2. Is this helmet Polish, and what period??

In Polish Armed Forces - Second Republic (Siły Zbrojne II Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej) 1918-1939
    03-19-2011, 10:13 PM
  3. Polish 2nd Corps

In Polish Armed Forces in the West (Polskie Siły Zbrojne na Zachodzie) 1939-1947
    01-06-2011, 08:10 AM
  4. Normand Battle maps

In Doc's, paper items, photos, propaganda
    09-05-2010, 08:27 PM
  5. Battle of Britain period WWII PAF Grouping

08-13-2010, 08:53 PM