Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 137 of 536 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 5360

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

Default Monte Cassino Crosses

Hello everyone
    I got 3 MC crosses. I would like to get an information about them (owners, legitimations, photos, documentaries etc.). Thank you for you help.
    Majchrzi
    Monte Cassino cross

Hello Majchrzi,

May I be the first to welcome you to the Forum, the 3 MCC that you have shown were owned by Forum member Weronika98, and I provided the information to her. Did Weronika98 not pass it on to you if you are the new owner.

Check post 712 page 72 and Pages 101-106 for the relevant information.

I hope that the posts will answer your questions Majchrzi.

Once again welcome to the Forum.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hi just wanted to know if you could tell me anything about my grandfather Zygmunt Jan Niedzwiecki he served at cassino and was awarded a cross .

- - ------- - -

Hi just wanted to know if you could tell me anything about my grandfather Zygmunt Jan Niedzwiecki he served at cassino and was awarded a cross .

- - ------- - -

andrzejku98 it would be much appreciated he died in liverpool in 1999 and would be great if you could help thanks Tony

Hello Tony,

May I be the first to welcome you to the Forum, I have checked through the Register of the Recipients of the Monte Cassino Cross and was only able to find one Zygmunt Niedzwiecki but he was born in 1920. When in fact your Grandfather was born in 1914 and died in 1999 in Sefton South, Lancashire.

Do you have any items belonging to your Grandfather at all Tony, Legitymacja or his British Army AB63 or even his ID tags.

The best way of finding out further information on your Grandfather would be to contact the British Ministry of Defence and obtain a copy of his service record. I have put the link to their website below.

https://www.gov.uk/government/collec...ervice-records

Best wishes

Andrzej

Thank you we do have his medals and the number is on them I will have to see my nan and get a picture thank you for your time and I will be back in contact it you are doing a fantastic job speak soon.

Best wishes Tony

Also he was born in torun in Poland my grandfather had a habit of lying about his age to make himself seem younger. Could this explain differences was this possible to do at the time.

Again thank you so much for your time

Best wishes Tony

?

Hello!!!
    MCC plut.CHUŁEK Tadeusz.Decorated also KW.-(The Cross of Valour)
    Best wishes,
    Cherry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Monte Cassino cross  

Default Zygmunt Jan niedzwiecki

Monte Cassino cross

- - ------- - -

Sorry not the best picture

This was taken when my grandad was a comissionar at Liverpool waterhead .