Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 176 of 536 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 5356

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

I found strz. Wierszyło in Wańkowicz book. II tom, pages 264-266. Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross

?

Hello Everyone
    Suplement to the post #257

Monte Cassino cross

ppor./2nd lieutenat ŚREDNICKI Aleksander,MCC number 30881,awarded:KWx1,army number:1905-160-III.1905-1989.Unit6p,2 Bpanc.

Monte Cassino cross

noteolish language

Monte Cassino cross
    Żdanowicz list

Best wishes

Artur
    Last edited by Wisnia; 11-23-2017 at 09:31 AM.

?

Hello Everyone
    I began to organize my book collection.
    I take a book from the bookshelf and open:
    Melchior Wańkowicz: "Sketches from Monte Cassino", pages 70-74, e.Warszaw 1980.
    Hill 593,May 12,1944.
    Good source for research ...

Monte Cassino cross
    śp lieutenant KICA Stanisław.

Monte Cassino cross
    śp rifleman KONWERSKI Józef.

Monte Cassino cross
    śp 2nd lieutenant PILCH Zygmunt.

Monte Cassino cross
    śp major RAWICZ-ROJEK Ludwik.

,,colonel BRZÓSKO:-The three companies of the second battalion, attacking the hill 593, returned all thirty-four soldiers ...".

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Best wishes

Artur

?

Hello DEAR Andrzejku
    I have a request for a photo of the grave lance sergeant DOMASZEWICZ Franciszek,1 PUKrechowieckich-
    see post #1257 & corporal MUNZBERGER Stanisław see post #1492 .Can you post it?
    THANK YOU
    Best wishes
    Artur

Hello Artur,

With regards to your post asking for photographs of the graves unfortunately I do not have them all that I can supply you with is the details of birth, death and grave details as follows:

Plut. Franciszek Domaszewicz 1PULK born 15th July 1914 Jeziorka in the Provence of Łomża killed 28th June 1944 buried at Loreto in grave 10-A-13

Kpr. Stanisław Münzberger 15BS born 6th July 1910 in Mikołajów in the Provence of Bóbrka killed 4th July 1944 buried at Loreto in grave 8-G-14.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Artur,

The only other things that I could find on the internet where from the dobroni.pl website the following photographs

Kapral Stanisław Münzberger

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

No doubt you have seen these before Artur

Best wishes

Andrzej

Default Thank You!

Greetings everyone,
    I have just joined up after seeing this picture of my father as he appeared shortly before his passing. He had just retired as Command Sergeant Major after serving with the United States Army for 30 years. Exiled to Siberia along with the rest of his family, losing his Grandmother and a sister there due to starvation, freezing to death, we all know the circumstances. After their release and trek to join the rest of the Poles in the Middle East, he and his brother Leszek were enrolled in an Officer's Training Academy there. I am sorry that I do not have any more information regarding this school. Leszek was indeed the older of the two, having been born in 1923. The family story is my father, Boguslaw, lied about his age and this 'lie', backed by his older brother, allowed him to join up with the 2nd Corps. Their father, Walerian Znicz-Niedzwiecki was murdered at Katyn.
    I wish to thank all of you for honoring him on this site. I do have a few photos of him during the war alongside a few friends. I will try and post these in case they may help others trying to identify their relatives, or perhaps recognize my father from their own photos.
    Thank you once again.
    Best Regards,
    Janusz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Addendum: I see that my post may not indicate just who it was I was replying to, so I am adding a photo of my father as I identified him in my reply above.....Sorry about that, just getting used to the protocols here.Monte Cassino cross

Hello Janusz,

May I be the first to welcome you to the Forum and thank you for the photographs of your Father, in the Register of the Monte Cassino Cross are the following entries:

P6Panc (6th Armoured Regiment)

Pancerny BogusławZnicz-Niedźwiecki, born in 1923 Army Number: 1923-56-III, MCC 30967

Starszy Pancerny Pchr. Lesław Znicz-Niedźwiecki, born in 1922 Army Number: 1922-67-III, MCC 30968.

I had already posted a photograph of your Father in post 1317 on page 132.

Once again Janusz welcome

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Janusz,

I sincerely hope that you do not mind me rotating the photograph of your Father for all to see.

Monte Cassino cross

Best wishes

Andrzej