Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 224 of 537 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 5363

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

Hello Mittra,

You beat me to the post with this Monte Cassino Cross, although I will post some more of the photographs that the seller has posted on Allegro.

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

At the time of the award of the Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 9728 the recipients details were as follows :

Surname : Owczarczyk

Christian Name : Józef

Date of Birth : 1910

Army Number : (also found on His ID tags) : 1910-4-III

Unit : 1KSanit, 3DSK.

The only other thing that makes this an outstanding Monte Cassino Cross is the following award that St.Szer. Józef Owczarczyk received :

Monte Cassino cross

Virtuti Militari Silver Cross Numbered : 8605.

Mittra I have already sent an email to the seller telling them all the above information.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Everyone,

Also on sale on ebay, listed today is the following Monte Cassino Cross and Legitymacja

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino Cross and Legitymacja awarded to St.Strz. (Lance Corporal) Mieczysław Fronc, Born in 1901, Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1901-39-III, Unit 2KWarst (2nd Workshop Company), 3DSK, by the end of the war he had been promoted to kapral (Corporal).

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Everyone,

Just found the following for sale on Allegro :

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino Cross Legitymacja obverse

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino Cross Legitymacja reverse Numbered : 330

Although his rank on the Legitymacja is shown has being Strzelcow (Rifleman) on the Recipients List his rank is given has being Kapral (Corporal), Born in 1910, Army Number : (also found on His ID tags) : 1910-172-III.

Best wishes

Andrzej

p.s. to enlarge in anew window double click on the photograph

Hello Everyone,

I found the following today whilst surfing :

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino Cross Legitymacja Nr : 3423

Awarded to Sierzant Józef Cieśla, Born 12th July 1896 in Zaczernia, Army Nr : 1896-5-III, Unit : 1KSan., he survived the war but never left Italy. He died on the 20th November 1945 and was buried in the Polish War Cemetery at Bologna, in grave Nr : 8-M-9.

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino Cross Legitymacja Nr : 32296

Awarded to Bombadier Jakub Janiec, Born in 1902, Army Nr : 1902-66-III, Unit : 9PAC.

Monte Cassino cross

Military Driving Licence to St Sierz. Erwin Lange, P4Panc, MCC Nr : 29313, HQ Squadron awarded BKZzM.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Hello DEAR ANDRZEJKU

Is it possible to provide data and the number of the MCC, if the soldier was awarded with it?

Roman ZAJKOWSKI.

Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross

He is not listed 3 DSK & Żdanowicz's list.

THANK YOU.

Best wishes

Artur

Hello Artur,

Many thanks for your Post, only one Roman Zajkowski listed as a recipient of the Monte Cassino Cross, his details are as follows :

Surname : Zajkowski

Christian Name : Roman

Date of Birth : 1910

Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1910-156-III

Unit : 10 Baon Saperow Korpusu.

The only other information I gleaned from the internet was on a Roman Zajkowski Born 15th September 1910, died January 1985, this might or might not be the same person Artur.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Hello DEAR ANDRZEJKU

Is it possible to provide data and the number of the MCC's, if the soldiers was awarded with it?Verify data and cross numbers.

1.cpl.Wiesław SZMIDT,born 1925,died 1997 in Bialystok,Poland.Unit:7 PAK does not appear in list 7 PAK),Gr Art.MCC number 36413.-Żdanowicz's list.
    Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross

2.colonel Konstanty PIEREWOZ-MARKIEWICZ,5 Baon saperów,5 KDP,VM c.V number 10264:rank:cpt.

Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross

THANK YOU.

Best wishes

Artur

Hello Artur,

Reference your post re the 2 recipients of the Monte Cassino Cross when awarded their details were as follows :

Kanonier (Artilleryman) Wiesław Szmidt, Born : 1925, Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1925-155-III, Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 36413, Unit 7PAPLotlek.

Kapitan Konstanty Pierewoz-Markiewicz, Born : 1914, Army Number : 1914-275-III, Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 25185, Unit : DS5KDP. Virtuti Militari Numbered : 10264.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Hello DEAR ANDRZEJKU

My friend went to Lviv, today I got a few gadgets from Lviv.

Monte Cassino cross

Thx,once again.

Bets wishes

Artur

?

Hello DEAR ANDRZEJKU & Everyone

Several photographs and documents from the transfer of military traditions:

Monte Cassino cross
    mjr Mieczysław BIAŁKIEWICZ MCC number 28992.

Monte Cassino cross
    col.Konstanty PIEREWOZ MARKIEWICZ MCC number 25185.

Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross
    Documents:Branches 1 PUK & P4P.

Is it possible to provide data and the number of the MCC's, if the soldiers was awarded with it?

1.rtm.J.ZAORSKI.
    2.2ndcol.W.SYPEL.MCC 29709,Ltn,1 sqadron 1 PUK,regimental badge number 207,KWx1.
    3.mjr Władysław BALON.

THANK YOU

Best wishes

Artur