Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 339 of 537 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 5361

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

?

Hello ProPatria

Starszy strzelec SAFAR Wacław born 1924-04-28.Fathers name Adolf.Returned to Poland.Lived Przemyśl.Died 1991.
    Served in SBSK.His surname in Brigade was saved SAFER Wacław.Number SBSK 2093.Badge number 3395.Unit P(1).Rank pte.

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Best wishes

Artur

Hello Everyone,

Another Monte Cassino Cross up for sale on Ebay :

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino Cross Numbered 25757 awarded to :

Surname : Pobiarżyn

Christian Name : Józef

Date of Birth : 1910

Army Number : 1910-65-III

Unit : DS5KDP

Best wishes

Andrzej

p.s. Link to the web page below click on the link

Poland. Polish Monte Cassino Cross | eBay

?

Hello Everyone

Monte Cassino cross

MCC number 41591 was awarded to szeregowy SZWADOWICZ Stanisław,born 1895-11-12.Fathers name Józef.Unit:Polowy Szpital Ewakuacyjny Nr.3.

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Best wishes

Artur

Artur and Andrzejku,
    Thank you for the information regarding Strz Antczak and Strz Safar.
    Could you please let me know who was the recipient of the cross no: 33424.

ProPatria,

"Search Thread"

Post #1955, page 196.

Regards
    Konrad

Hello ProPatria,

In answer to your question :

Surname : Lukowicz

Christian Name : Kazimierz

Date of Birth : 1910

Army Number : 1910-90-III

Unit : 9PAC

Best wishes

Andrzej

Thank you for your quick reply and for the link to the previous post.

Quote by andrzejku98 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

The 2nd Part of Recipients of the Monte Cassino Cross that stayed in Italy, from 4th Armoured Regiment buried in Bologna.

Serving in the Tank where the following Personnel :

1) Kpt. Władysław Konstanty Drelicharz.

2) Kpr.pchor. Stanisław Antoni Korpyś.

3) Panc. Stanisław Ogórkiewicz.

4) St.Panc. Józef Ozga.

5) Ppor Antoni Piłatowicz is listed as being the fifth member of the Crew, one problem he was killed on the 14th November, 7 days before the fatal explosion. Which would leave only one person Kan. Stanisław Piotrowski, who died on the 22nd November 1944, we may never know who the fifth member of the Crew was.

Seasons Greetings

Andrzej
    Dear Andrzej,

Thank you so much for this information. My great-grandfather, Jan Suchojda (MCC#29561), served in 4th armoured regiment, 2nd squadron.
    For many years I've been trying to find the name or number of tank he served in during the Italian campaign. As I know all Shermans in 4th regiment had private names and in 2nd squadron they began with “P”. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find this information neither in my grandfather’s soldier book (Zeszyt Ewidencyjny) nor in books dedicated to “Skorpion” (by Z. Lalak, W. Tylk). I even spoke with representatives of Stowarzyszenia "Pancerny Skorpion" (regiment veterans association) at Monte Cassino in May 2019, but they couldn't help me with this information as well.

I would really appreciate if you can help me.

?

Artiom, unfortunately there isn`t anything like crew list, but 2nd squadron of Scorpions is the best photographed in 2 Brygada Pancerna.
    For exemple there is serie of photos from Potenza Picena where many soldiers stand next to their tanks. Maybe you could recognize your grandfather?

Quote by seyda View Post
    Artiom, unfortunately there isn`t anything like crew list, but 2nd squadron of Scorpions is the best photographed in 2 Brygada Pancerna.
    For exemple there is serie of photos from Potenza Picena where many soldiers stand next to their tanks. Maybe you could recognize your grandfather?
    Hi seyda,

Thank you for advice. Yes, there are quite a lot pictures of 2nd squadron but to be honest this will be not an easy task to recognize grandfather among soldiers because he didn't have any distinguishing marks - ordinary soldier.
    By the way, he was awarded the Bronze Cross of Merit with Swords, maybe I could find any related information in award sheet if such document exists?