MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 94 of 537 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

Hi Chris,

With reference to Lucjan Jozefowicz Ancestry.co.uk select site map then select search and put in Lucjan Jozefowicz it is the only one that I found even though it states Date of Birth 1917 it might be the correct one if he would have been 50 in the last six months of 1966.

I will also check to see if he his mentioned in any Newpapers of the time.

Best wishes

Andrzej

hi i just bought a uniform and group of awards belonged to one person S. Kurzętkowski. He's got the MC cross with the nr 25325. Is it his? Can You help me with this?

hi i just bought a uniform and group of awards belonged to one person Stanisław Kurzętkowski. He's got the MC cross with the nr 25325. Is it his? Can You help me with this?

Quote by andrzejku98 View Post
    With reference to Lucjan Jozefowicz Ancestry.co.uk select site map then select search and put in Lucjan Jozefowicz it is the only one that I found even though it states Date of Birth 1917 it might be the correct one if he would have been 50 in the last six months of 1966. I will also check to see if he his mentioned in any Newpapers of the time.
    Thanks for this Andrzej
    Chris......

Hello Lukasz,

Many thanks for your post re Stanisław Kurzętkowski, at this moment I am in the process of adapting to a new 3TB computer and have an awful lot of files to transfer.

But what I can provide you with is the information on the recipient of the Monte Cassino Cross Numbered 25325 when awarded his details were as follows:

Surname: DOLEGA

Christian Name: KAZIMIERZ

Date of Birth :1912

Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1912-114-III

Unit : z Dowodztwa Saperow 5 K.D.P.

I hope that the above information is of some use and help to you Lukasz, I will when I get round to transferring all my files over look for Stanisław Kurzętkowski for you

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Lukasz,

I have found a Stanisław Kurzętkowski awarded the MCC his details are as follows, when awarded the MCC :

Surname: Kurzętkowski

Christian Name: Stanisław

Date of Birth : 4th July 1909

Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1909-161-III

Unit: 3 Baon Strzelec, 3DSK (3rd Rifle Battalion, 1st Carpathian Rifle Brigade, 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division)

Monte Cassino Cross : 7353

Stanisław Kurzętkowski died on the 13th march 1984 and is buried in the Szczecin Central Cemetery.

Monte Cassino cross

Stanisław Kurzętkowski a small photograph found on the internet.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hi Andrzej,

Could you please share the information regarding Rynkiewicz Jan?
    Thanks

Br,
    Artem

?

Hello Esco,

Many thanks for your post when awarded the Monte Cassino Cross the recipients details were as follows :

Surname: NECIUK

Christian Name: Zofia

Date of Birth: 1899

Army Number : (also found on Her ID Tags) : N1899-52-III

Unit: 3 Szpital Wojenny (3rd Military Hospital)

That's all that I could find for you

Best wishes

Andrzej
    Thanks Andrzejku!

Hello Artem,

Many thanks for your post with regards to Jan RYNKIEWICZ i have found the following information for you when awarded the MCC His details where as follows:

Surname: RYNKIEWICZ

Christian Name : JAN

Date of Birth : 1923

Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1923-29-III

Unit : 3KPAL

MCC : 10843

I was also able to find that he was also awarded the KW, that is all that I could find I hope that it is of some use and help to you Artem.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Artem,

Many thanks for your post with regards to Jan RYNKIEWICZ i have found the following information for you when awarded the MCC His details where as follows:

Surname: RYNKIEWICZ

Christian Name : JAN

Date of Birth : 1923

Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1923-29-III

Unit : 3KPAL

MCC : 10843

I was also able to find that he was also awarded the KW, that is all that I could find I hope that it is of some use and help to you Artem.

Best wishes

Andrzej
    Thank you so much Andrzej!

Br,
    Artem

Page 94 of 537 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 194 ... LastLast