Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Mounted miniature medals group including Polonia Restituta.

Article about: Fellows, Today I spoke to gentlemen, he specializes in WW1 and WW2 British collectibles. He showed me mounted miniature medals group. Someone donated this medals to him. I took a picture. I

Default Mounted miniature medals group including Polonia Restituta.

Fellows, Today I spoke to gentlemen, he specializes in WW1 and WW2 British collectibles. He showed me mounted miniature medals group. Someone donated this medals to him. I took a picture. I apologise for poor quality. I recognize some of these miniatures. Left to right you can see Polish Polonia Restituta, then number 4. Spinx WW2 Interallied Distinguished Service Cross, number 5. Polish Bronze Cross of Merit with Swords, and number 10. Cross of the European Confederation of Former Combatants.
    I believe post war made miniature medals belonged to WW2 Polish veteran. However, there is no provenance. I wonder if anyone can ID the rest of the allied medals.
    Is this a real medals combination? I never seen group like this. Thank you.

Kind Regards
    Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mounted miniature medals group including Polonia Restituta.   Mounted miniature medals group including Polonia Restituta.  

There’s one more Polish one hiding in there, position 6 in the middle: Cross for Freedom and Independence with Swords (Krzyż za Wolność i Niepodległość z Mieczami)

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    There’s one more Polish one hiding in there, position 6 in the middle: Cross for Freedom and Independence with Swords (Krzyż za Wolność i Niepodległość z Mieczami)

Cheers,
    Tony
    Oops! Indeed, Thank you Tony.

Cheers
    Aleks