Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My II Korpus BD blouses

Article about: I do not know whether i should have joined the "Show us your Polish displays", but I feel that a separate thread for PSZ badged BD blouses could be of some use. I therefore will st

Default My II Korpus BD blouses

I do not know whether i should have joined the "Show us your Polish displays", but I feel that a separate thread for PSZ badged BD blouses could be of some use. I therefore will start by posting some pics of some items from my collection for your considerations and remarks. Here I start with a 1944 dated 1940 Pattern BD blouse fully badged to a lorry driver of the 5 Kresowa Dywizja Piechoty. Insignia seem suspiciously hand sewn, but are all very consistent with the period and theatre, being quite evidently of the bullion worstened type made in Italy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My II Korpus BD blouses   My II Korpus BD blouses  

My II Korpus BD blouses   My II Korpus BD blouses  

Default Re: My II Korpus BD blouses

Then comes my favourite blouse. Tailor made, badged to a private of the 3 Dywizja Strzelcow Karpackich, a veteran of Tobruk belonging to the Headquarters of the division. At that time I paid for the whole blouse much less of what would be needed today only to buy the 3 DSK HQ collar badges. The blouse lacked the 3 DSK breast badge that had been added by me later on.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My II Korpus BD blouses   My II Korpus BD blouses  

My II Korpus BD blouses  

?

Hello Loupie .... Welcome aboard the forum

Nice to see the 3 DSK cloth "Christmas Tree" badge .... one of a few variants ..

Gary J.

Quote by Gary J View Post
    Hello Loupie .... Welcome aboard the forum

Gary J.
    Hello Gary,

it's a pleasure to be among so many distinguished collectors!

?

Loupie, have a browse through some of the older threads in this section, I'm sure there will be plenty of items of interest for you to view.

Regards

Gary J.

Here it comes a Battle Dress blouse badged to a signalman of the 2nd Warszawska Pancerna Brygada/Dywizja. 1940 Pattern, produced in march 1944, complete with collar pennants (patki) of the Lacznosci corp, Poland titles, Eight Army crusader shield, 2nd Corps Syrenka, 2nd Armoured Brigade Armed Arm insignia, Lorioli made 2nd Armoured Brigade/Division breast badge, full array of Polish an British medal ribbons, including the Montecassino medal. The lot is completed with paperwork.

Attached Images Attached Images My II Korpus BD blouses 

Fine looking BD there Loupie. Thanks for sharing

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Fine looking BD there Loupie. Thanks for sharing

Regards,
    Tony
    thank you Tony: I've posted several Orzelki, both metal and painted, I'm looking forward to hear your opinion about them....

I just found this thread and I really appreciate these Polish BD's. The array of insignia is great to see.

I have a few 8th army patches made with metallic braid to form the cross and I think they might be for Polish troops and are very similar to the example on the first BD.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Ułanów Karpackich BD... any thoughts as to value?

My II Korpus BD blouses

My II Korpus BD blouses

My II Korpus BD blouses

My II Korpus BD blouses

My II Korpus BD blouses

My II Korpus BD blouses

My II Korpus BD blouses
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast