Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Old Polish badge

Article about: Hello, I bought yesterday this badge but I don’t know what is it exactly. Someone can help me? Thank you in advance. Best regards from Switzerland, Bob

Default Old Polish badge

Hello,

I bought yesterday this badge but I don’t know what is it exactly. Someone can help me?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards from Switzerland,

Bob

Default Re: Old Polish badge

Hi Bob, and wecome to the forum.

You have the eagle portion of the Exemplary Driver badge of the Polish 2nd Corps. The steering wheel is missing! The full badge is pictured below. It was awarded in three grades denoted by a felt backing - Yellow 3rd, Blue 2nd and Red 1st. The badge was manufactured in Italy by F.M. Lorioli Fratelli Milano Roma.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Old Polish badge   Old Polish badge  

Old Polish badge  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Default Re: Old Polish badge

Hi Tony,
    Thank you for you reply.
    Best regards from Switzerland,
    Bob