Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Para Badge !

Article about: unfortunately the thread has been closed thereby precluding the correction of my typing error. of course the last sentence should have read " only speculation, but I doubt that Kirkwood

Default Para Badge !

unfortunately the thread has been closed thereby precluding the correction of my typing error. of course the last sentence should have read " only speculation, but I doubt that Kirkwood was responsible for the application of the " WREATH ". I realise that someone could get hold of the wrong end of the stick ( inaccurate interpretation ) with regard to the original statement. as can be seen by the two images, both wings to all intents and purposes are from the same nest , avis ceteris paribus.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Para Badge  !   Para Badge  !  

Last edited by Gary J; 11-30-2010 at 06:07 PM. Reason: The original thread of this title was closed

?

Exclamation Re: Para Badge !

Jeff,
    I have altered the title of this thread, because as you already know, the original thread "Para Badge - Faults Quiz" was closed.

Please do not try my patience any further ...
    Take this as a final warning !

Gary J.
    Last edited by Gary J; 11-30-2010 at 06:54 PM.