Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Para Badge - faults quiz !

Article about: OK, Badge "325" was shown in a previous thread, but is plainly a copy/put together. There are various flaws with this badge ... Can you name them ?????? Good Luck !

?

Question Para Badge - faults quiz !

OK, Badge "325" was shown in a previous thread, but is plainly a copy/put together.

There are various flaws with this badge ...

Can you name them ??????

Good Luck !
    Attached Images Attached Images Para Badge - faults quiz ! 

Default Re: Para Badge - faults quiz !

I give up, what are they ?

?

A hint ..
    The numbers match up, but consider the applied manufacture techniques of the Companies ..

?

The "Hand" that assembled this badge, was not the same hand that assembled the main batches of the original combat wings.

The techniques in the engineering clearly differ and are far poorer, although there are a few pointers lead to this being a late replacement assembled at Kirkwood by an apprentice or such like ..

So, in essence, compare the components and assembly to known wings ... and things will become clear ..

Quote by Gary J View Post
    OK, Badge "325" was shown in a previous thread, but is plainly a copy/put together.

There are various flaws with this badge ...

Can you name them ??????

Good Luck !
    so, the wing is not a copy, but an original Kirkwood, assembled by a spotty faced herbert. only speculation, but I doubt that Kirwood was not responsible for the application of the wing.

?

Jeff,
    I give up !!!!
    I 've tried to be as helpful as possible, but that just doe's not seem to be good enough !
    In future, I will help ANYBODY who has questions on the para badges by PM ...

I've tried to be as positive as possible for the sake of the forum, but to some it seems a challenge to drag everything down ! this forum only exists because of quite a lot of negotiation .... it was conceived to be of help to all interested ... but there you go ... you can't please everybody !!

Gary J.

?

With that I shall close this thread.