Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Para Patki with Supply Backings

Article about: Good day folks I wonder if you could give me your views on these. For sale on Allegro I think there is some evidence of base metal showing through the silver plate on the prongs at the back.

Default Para Patki with Supply Backings

Good day folks

I wonder if you could give me your views on these. For sale on Allegro

I think there is some evidence of base metal showing through the silver plate on the prongs at the back. Hard to see from the front.

Many thanks

James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Para Patki with Supply Backings   Para Patki with Supply Backings  

Para Patki with Supply Backings   Para Patki with Supply Backings  

Any thoughts or comments?

These supposed to be for the Independent Grenadier Company. These were on British Ebay for a while and did not sell....
    I have a genuine set of these and the ones I have are paper backed.... I do not like these on the auction. Also I am weary of this seller.