Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Paratrooper collection needs verification

Article about: Please can anybody help with verifying if the following badges are ww2 originals or post war copies?Thanks

Default Paratrooper collection needs verification

Please can anybody help with verifying if the following badges are ww2 originals or post war copies?Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Paratrooper collection needs verification   Paratrooper collection needs verification  

Paratrooper collection needs verification   Paratrooper collection needs verification  

Paratrooper collection needs verification   Paratrooper collection needs verification  

Default Re: Paratrooper collection needs verification

The number of para badge is for Ppor broni pancernej Michal Razny, OIV, CC, cichociemny who finished training but never jumped into Poland or France.

Thanks and any comment on other badges?

The Poland shoulder title, grey beret cloth eagle, cap badges (Plastic and Metal) and the collar tab insignia look good to me. But they are the easy ones to talk about.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I'm not over keen on the signs of "splatter" around the fixing studs on the glider badges ....
    And 247 possibly falls in the "GR-TECH style" ... although I'm not 100% sure.

Gary J.