Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Paybook of a polish soldier ; 1ST POLISH ARMORED ??

Article about: Hello , I bought this polish pay book but I want to know what is the divsion of this soldier ? His name is GORALIK JAN Army number : 32746/89/I He was in the First polish corps but I would l

Default Paybook of a polish soldier ; 1ST POLISH ARMORED ??

Hello ,

I bought this polish pay book but I want to know what is the divsion of this soldier ?

His name is GORALIK JAN
    Army number : 32746/89/I

He was in the First polish corps but I would like to know if he was in the 1st polish armored ?

If you have got Informations !

thanks
    Antoine .

Default Re: Paybook of a polish soldier ; 1ST POLISH ARMORED ??

Hello Antoine,

Here’s an AB64 from my collection that belonged to a soldier in the 1st Motorized Artillery Regiment of the 1st Polish Armoured Division. It’s evident from the penmanship that the information was entered by the same individual. The Army Numbers are very close. I cannot say for certain that this is proof positive that Jan Goralik served in the 1st Polish Armoured Division, but there’s a good possibility.

Take a look at any other entries contained on other pages of the book as they may contain clues to Goralik’s service. Best wishes!

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Paybook  of a polish soldier ; 1ST POLISH ARMORED ??  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello,

sierz. pchor. GORALIK Jan
    9ème bataillon de chasseurs
    3ème compagnie

Georges.

Hello Thanks very Much so it is a paybook of the 1st polish armored ?? Where did you find this information from this polish soldier ?? Thanks

Bonjour,

Renseignements tirés du livre de Marek Vronski sur le 9ème bataillon de Chasseurs des Flandres.
    Jan GORALIK était sous-lieutenant quand il à reçu l'insigne du bataillon (N° 24) le 17 avril 1946.

Merci beaucoup seriez vous où je peux acheter ce livre ?? Car il m intéresserait Amicalement

Bonjour,
    C'est un livre qui date de 2001. A l'époque je l'avais acheté sur un site de librairie polonaise en ligne. Je vous joint la photo de couverture.
    AmicalementPaybook  of a polish soldier ; 1ST POLISH ARMORED ??