Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Photo album from Egypt

Article about: A number of years ago a dealer in the UK shipped me this album for inspection....yep sent it without me sending any money...I believe he used the expression "on approval". Hell, ye

?

Default Photo album from Egypt

A number of years ago a dealer in the UK shipped me this album for inspection....yep sent it without me sending any money...I believe he used the expression "on approval". Hell, yes I approved it. The photos here tell a story on insurmountable odds and triumph. Truly these young men were Anders Children. Not long from their torturous trek across Siberia, Kazikstan, Iraq and now in the shadows of the Great Pyramids of Giza they survived.......I wonder where they all are today.....some 71 years later?

Maybe some of you know these vets.....possibly your father, brothers, uncles....please share if have some connection with these men of Poland.

Thanks,

Piwo
    Photo album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from Egypt

?

Default Re: Photo album from Egypt

Some close ups from the album

thanks,

Piwo

Photo album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from EgyptPhoto album from Egypt