MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Poles in Operation Market Garden

Article about: Organisational Chart for ref:

Default Poles in Operation Market Garden

Organisational Chart for ref:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Poles in Operation Market Garden  
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Default Re: Poles in Operation Market Garden

Attachment 172579

Ringway 1942. 1st Company, 2nd Polish Parachute Battalion, Polish Para Brigade on parade outside the training hanger Ringway.
    I have just been to Brize Norton on my Para Refresher, whilst there i went into No1PTS history room and found some very good original photos of the Polish Para Bde including a fair few of General Sosabowski. I took this one on my phone not sure of the quality! I am going back to Brize shortly to complete the course so i will take a decent camera with me and capture all of the pics.
    Incidentley i have just read Poles Apart, an excellent book on the Bde.
    Last edited by Airborne125; 01-22-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Quote by Airborne125 View Post
    Attachment 172579

Ringway 1942. 1st Company, 2nd Polish Parachute Battalion, Polish Para Brigade on parade outside the training hanger Ringway.
    I have just been to Brize Norton on my Para Refresher, whilst there i went into No1PTS history room and found some very good original photos of the Polish Para Bde including a fair few of General Sosabowski. I took this one on my phone not sure of the quality! I am going back to Brize shortly to complete the course so i will take a decent camera with me and capture all of the pics.
    Here is the pic again.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Poles in Operation Market Garden  

?

Try to find a copy of "With the Red devils at Arnhem" ... this complements Poles Apart as a first hand description of actions of the Poles on the North Side of the Rhine.

Gary J.

Quote by Airborne125 View Post
    Attachment 172579

This is not a correct schema. This scheme was created for the game.