Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Polish 1st Armoured Brigade Battledress & items

Article about: Dear Gentleman, Just found these items, would like some more opinions and help Best Regards, Ron

?

Default Polish 1st Armoured Brigade Battledress & items

Dear Gentleman,

Just found these items, would like some more opinions and help

Best Regards,
    Ron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish 1st Armoured Brigade Battledress & items   Polish 1st Armoured Brigade Battledress & items  

Polish 1st Armoured Brigade Battledress & items   Polish 1st Armoured Brigade Battledress & items  

Polish 1st Armoured Brigade Battledress & items   Polish 1st Armoured Brigade Battledress & items  

The basic blouse itself is original. The key here is the insignia and when it was applied. The Poland title appears original. Other more learned members will be able to comment more on the div insignia and collar pennons. As ever the lack of any alterations is a big concern. The Poles were famous for this. Compare with my Polish 1st Div BD.

Surely the uncrowned eagle cap badge would not really belong with it?

Shirt and tie appear OK.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello,
    Im my opinion... I don't feel it, sorry.
    But let's wait for other points of vue from the members of this forum.
    Ze-Pole

?

For some reason the pennons look too large to me ....

Quote by ze-pole View Post
    Hello,
    Im my opinion... I don't feel it, sorry.
    But let's wait for other points of vue from the members of this forum.
    Ze-Pole

Hello!

I agree with ze-pole don't feel it. Poland insignia and div. insignia looks ok, but not apply 60years ago, sorry...

Best Regards