Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Badge Manufacturers

Article about: I have already posted this question but it was in a thread about Polish badges that i didnt realise was 125 pages long !!! So I thought id repost as a new thread ... I was just wondering has

Default Polish Badge Manufacturers

I have already posted this question but it was in a thread about Polish badges that i didnt realise was 125 pages long !!!
    So I thought id repost as a new thread ...

I was just wondering has any publication ever been done that details the various makers of Polish badges...or is that beyond the realms or possibility ? Whilst on the subject did HOPEATAKOMO of Finland produce for the Polish. The mark is only on the spinner and its not to say the spinner is the correct one for the badge.
    Many thanks in advance

Hi,

makers of the badges are named in the books of Sawicki/Wielechowski - although possibly other makers have existed, too. But it is very unlikely, that Hopeatakomo has made any badges for Polish troops. These spinners are quite common, so probably somebody has replaced a missing one.

regards
    Tomasz