I am looking for more information on this battledress of a polish soldier.
Searching on the internet I came across this forum where I've found some information on the polish army in the UK.
But I'm still not sure what unit this BD is from
Canadian made battledress:
- black epaulet = typical polish?
- rank: 2 stripes = corporal?
- open collar = officer
- black lanyard (officers model)
- Red / black pennans ==> pioneer corps?
- Bullion Poland titles
- ribbon bar: ? , ? , ? , France and germany star, defence medal, 39-45 star, defence medal
- original eagle?
I hope you guys can tell me some more about this BD
And what would be its value?