Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Eagle, What do I have?

Article about: I have recently acquired these three eagles and wondering what I have. Are they WWII or another era. The one on the right was said to be an officers issue.

Default Polish Eagle, What do I have?

I have recently acquired these three eagles and wondering what I have. Are they WWII or another era. The one on the right was said to be an officers issue.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Eagle, What do I have?   Polish Eagle, What do I have?  

Hello and welcome to the forum. The two on the left are WW2 era Spink & Son, London made eagles. The remaining one is the current post-Soviet occupation Polish Army eagle, occasionally called the wz.93 model.

For more info on Polish hat eagles check out this link:

Polish Hat Eagles

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne