Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 122 of 226 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    . . . i have no idea what the small badge is - some sort of "wing or transport related".
    Perhaps any of You can advise?
    If your friend is the owner of this document perhaps he can provide a high resolution scan or close up photo?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Tony
    Sadly – he is not the owner. If that was the case – I would have already been on the case trying to investigate the both the eagle and badge with better photos.

Search then should continue between us on the forum and perhaps we are lucky!

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    If your friend is the owner of this document perhaps he can provide a high resolution scan or close up photo?

Regards,
    Tony

Fellows
    Just linking up this relevant post with our overall mainstream discussions.
    Very interesting Middle East made Eagle – variant discussed on previous pages – this one seems to have Tobruk story attached

Polish Hat Eagle from Tobruk

Polish Hat EaglesPolish Hat Eagles

Its hard to tell from my photos but it also has the same 'lump' as your example
    Polish Hat Eagles

Fellows,

Just to provide an update to all the Forum’s Followers who may not be able to access Polish language sources to see some variants not yet presented on our Forum.

Below attached the pictures of Eagles recently offered by Desa (Polish auction house). As You can see the relatively broad cross section in terms of time (from pre-war to PSZ). However, not that many rare / unique patterns.
    Best, in my opinions, are a) the Navy – by Jablonski of Poznan (dated 1938) and b) the small “Haller one” (discussed on the forum before)
    Polish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat Eagles

Chief68
    ?

Hey Guys, I have a question on this eagle - can you tell me if it's the real deal?

Thanks,

Mike

Hello Mike, and welcome to the forum. The eagle is post WW2 made by Andrzej Panasiuk. I believe that these date to about 1980.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello,

I want to share with you small Gaunt variant of the Eagle badge from my collection, mentioned on this forum before.

Cheers
    Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Alex
    Very nice version with intact blades – I have to say.
    I am yet to find one like that!

Quote by AlexKG200 View Post
    Hello,

I want to share with you small Gaunt variant of the Eagle badge from my collection, mentioned on this forum before.

Cheers
    Alex

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Alex
    Very nice version with intact blades – I have to say.
    I am yet to find one like that!
    Artur, Thank you kindly!

Cheers
    Alex