Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 126 of 226 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Fellows,
    If You have some time this evening!
    May be good!

Profesor Norman Davies o

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Fellows,
    If You have some time this evening!
    May be good!

Profesor Norman Davies o
    Artur, Thank you for letting us know!

Cheers
    Alex

It was a vey good broadcast - I have to say!
    Well moderated and with a number of details re Polish History presented in very objective and fair way by a person that has the benefit of knowing 2 points of view British and Polish!
    Job well done for PL Radio 3.
    More of this international debates / interviews the better!

Quote by AlexKG200 View Post
    Artur, Thank you for letting us know!

Cheers
    Alex

Fellows,

Very good picture from the Polish Archives - featuring the member of 1st Infantry Regiment of Haller's / Blue Army.
    Volunteer from the USA / Canada with the characteristic "Armia Polska Eagle".
    In addition, and what is very relevant, he was awarded the French Croix de guerre. The star indicates the cross was awarded at corps level.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    One more to identify!
    Possibly - polish fraternal organisation in the USA?
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles 

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Fellows
    Exceptionally good pictures of the early Gaunt Eagle
    Recently sold – for the records
    Here is my British made Gaunt Eagle badge. Is this version of JR Gaunt Eagle badge is rare or common?

Cheers
    A.S.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Hi Alex,

The eagles with the Gaunt maker mark are supposedly earlier production. So that along with the intact fastening blades make this badge especially attractive for collectors. Nice addition to your collection. Thanks for sharing it with us

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hi Alex,

The eagles with the Gaunt maker mark are supposedly earlier production. So that along with the intact fastening blades make this badge especially attractive for collectors. Nice addition to your collection. Thanks for sharing it with us

Cheers,
    Tony
    Tony, Thank you very much for your comment! I very much appreciate!

Kind Regards
    A.S.

Fellows
    Any information about this variant?
    Picture was forwarded to me with the request for ID - but, sadly - can not help - perhaps any of You?

Polish Hat Eagles

What is the back of it look like ?