Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 138 of 226 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Fellows
    Finally I have managed to find the quality picture of this Eagle.

According to description provided by National Museum in Krakow - it is the Eagle used by - the Cavalry units of Falcon's Association. This is important - as those small units actually provided one of the first volunteers who formed the Cavalry units of Polish Legions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    Recently emailed to me pictures of the- nice mini collection of patriotic Eagles.
    Worth posting - I think

Fellows,
    Courtesy of my good friend - very interesting Eagle...
    Sadly, I do not know - what formation it relates to - further research needed!

@up Eeagle with the eye providence from 1917 year, produced by Zbuk firm from Moscow. Many soldiers from polish IV division from Kuban and Odessa wear them.

@up Eagle with the eye providence from 1917 year, produced by Zbuk firm from Moscow. Many soldiers from polish IV division from Kuban and Odessa wear them.

Nice collections

Fellows
    Very rare Eagle of Pulaski's Legion - part of Russian Imperial Army
    From the archives of national museum in Krakow

Fellows
    I think it is worth posting - a rare variant of the Polish Air Force Eagle - recently sold on ebay. This variant is understood to be UK made in 1941.
    What is unusual about this particular one - is its fastening / fixing - simple copper wire.
    The specimens I know - have traditional Omegas and are stamped from thin sheet of metal.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows

Continuing on the topic of "pre and around Independence" Eagles.
    I have been send the attached pictures - featuring the Eagle that is believed to be used by Polish Corp(s) within the Russian Imperial Army.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,

Mega rare Eagles from the collection of the National Museum in Krakow.
    Number of them can be associated with specific formations and date back to the pre-independence period.

I will spare my narrative - describing them / formations - hoping that some of you can add descriptions to the benefits of other collectors - so that we have brother universe of colleagues contributing to the research!
    This would be greatly appreciated.

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles