Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 153 of 226 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 163 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Fellows,
    I have recently received the attached pictures, with the request to validate / authenticate - in my view a very good repo!
    Thoughts?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Gents,
    Thoughts on this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

Hello!

I saw this eagle on auction with better photos. I will not definitetly cross out authenticity of it. In my opinion it could be made in Egypt. Of course it is casted Gaunt. Take a look o the hooks, they look very similar to omega's from metal casted "Poland" patch with blach background.

Best Regards
    Michal

Fellows,

Classic!!!!
    Great Pictures!

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    Good pics!

Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles 

Fellows,

Can we ID / verify this variant – by finding 2nd specimen and / or picture of it being used?
    Material suggests that is could be UK / European made cast.
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles 

Fellows,
    I have come across the very intriguing picture – see attached!

I think we may have found an interesting Eagle to be researched / IDed.

Clearly any information you may have will be very relevant – as evidently it is a very rare Eagle.

To me personally - the design of the Eagle resembles the “all time classic” – the Eagle of Armia Polska by W&H – used by the US / Canadian volunteers for Hallers’s Blue Army – between 1917-20.

Perhaps this Eagle is AP’s predecessor and / or continuation!?

Committee “komitet” ribbon - may relate to a range of things form recruitment to some sort of national-alliance related activities.

If this Eagle was a predecessor of AP’s design – then, this discovery would be an another milestone to better understanding of the Polish Military History!

Come on Boys – what do You know?
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles 

?

Hello everyone, this eagle is original uk made?
    Polish Hat Eagles

?

..Polish Hat Eagles

thank you all

?

help !