MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 155 of 226 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 165 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

?

,,Polish Hat Eagles

Hello Mittra,
    Yes, it looks like good Spink eagle.
    Greetings
    Rafal

?

thanks Rafal very kind, I'm happy

Fellows,
    I have recently been send the attached pictures with the request to ID / expand on the presented Eagle. My guess (and guess only) would be that Eagle is linked to pre-ww2 Polish Police or some sort of Public Service - rather being associated with the Army pre-war or Free Forces.
    Shape is quite distinctive, dimensions as well, looks like it is stamped.

Therefore, perhaps - any of You may have more info!?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    I think this one is a relevant find!.

The rare version of UK made Eagle had been used as the leading motive.
    Clearly the wires must have been damaged and somebody had made an effort to "recover" the Eagle - by adding national colours.

It is for me the 1st time - seeing such unusual combination in the context of WW2 Eagles.

If it is a period production, perhaps Eagle was made at the POW and / or Displaced Peoples Camp. Very interesting - even more so - as it looks like it had never been attached to a cap / uniform (no visible signs of stitching).

Any thoughts?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    Exceptional quality pictures of a very rare variant of Polish Air Force Eagle.
    As far as i underhand there are 2 versions of this particular pattern with a few small differences in shape and material.

Pictures - courtesy of a friend who was lucky to find it!

Polish Hat Eagles  

Another version. Apologies if I've posted this example before.

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Fellows
    Happy Ind-day!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    Super interesting pin - i do not think we have featured it to date.
    Courtesy f a friend - who has recently found it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    Freshly received pictures - featuring the very rare variant of pre-war Air-Force Eagle.

Polish Hat Eagles