Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 157 of 226 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 167 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Hello Wizardman,

Many thanks for your post the Eagle shown is the current Cap Badge worn by the Polish Army.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Thanks mate, at least its not a copy...it will be nice next to my Tobruk sandcast...

Fellows
    Very interesting casted Eagle – based on the classic Alovian’s of France 39, variant.

Material used suggests that the Eagle was produced in France or England.

Very rarely seen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    Where are those Great Eagles to be researched?
    Any inspirations!?
    Come on – surprises please before Year End!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

?

Polish communist underground People's Army (AL - Armia Ludowa) eagle badge. Altough closely related to soviets, AL took part in Warsaw uprising fighting on Polish Armed Forces side against Nazis.

I am not expert in conspiracy stuff, so not sure if this one is original or copy.

Polish Hat Eagles

Fellows

Courtesy of my very good Friend in Poland - Eagle/Badge of Polish Cadets dating back to 1942-45. One of a few versions of this Badge / Eagle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    Courtesy of my very good Friend in Poland - Nr 2.
    The rarest variant of Spin Eagle (as far as my research goes) - the symmetrical version made of steel.

Courtesy of my very good Friend in Poland - Nr 3.
    We still do not know much about this variant!
    Any ideas / hyphothesis welcome!

Super!
    Spink Eagle?

Job done!!!
    Rare one!

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Fellows,
    Perhaps we are lucky to IT /”contextualise” this one!
    I am not sure as to period – could be made in Germany? Purpose – patriotic pin / military badge?
    I do not think it is included in the Bzezicki book.
    However, I fogy remember seeing similar / same made by Lauer – but with the nut. This looks like pin like fastening.

Any thoughts?

Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles