Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 171 of 226 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Fellows,
    Who is posting some intriguing or interesting Eagles - this weekend?

Time to surprise the world and the fellow below! - please give him some solid research subjects!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Hi I have one for the 7th Pulk Pancerny, on a beret, I will post it up later when the sun is out.

Here is one produced in middle East.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

This is one of the Palestinian variants, I particularly like.
    There is something to it that makes it - "provisional / temporary / sketchy" - but despite that this design has lasted forever and can be seen on pictures from all the major action s of 2nd Cor in Italy.

Quote by Krakow1 View Post
    Here is one produced in middle East.
    - - ------- - -

Please do!

Quote by robert odulinski View Post
    Hi I have one for the 7th Pulk Pancerny, on a beret, I will post it up later when the sun is out.

Airforce Eagle

Good day folks,

I have had this in my mystery box for a while. What do you think of it? It appears to be copper with a silver wash. Is it PSZ or just some fantasy?

Many thanks

James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Good day folks

This is for sale on Allegro and is described as Gaunt manufacture. Is it? I would have thought more likely modern Polish Air Force.

Regards

James
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles 

James
    Thank You for posting this Eagle. This variant is unknown to me – but definitively interesting.
    Re time / producer etc – at this stage nothing can be ruled out, until pictorial evidence and / or 2nd specimen found.
    One is certain for sure – this type of PAF Eagle has been reproduced in “workshop environment” - there are 2-3 “known / documented” cast variant.

Quote by jamest8 View Post
    Airforce Eagle

Good day folks,

I have had this in my mystery box for a while. What do you think of it? It appears to be copper with a silver wash. Is it PSZ or just some fantasy?

Many thanks

James

Thanks Wadowicznic

I think I will slip it into my display and keep an eye out for a more official version too.
    Anyone got a spare?
    Best wishes

James

Polish Hat Eagles

Just got back from a trip to Krakow. I had the pleasure of meeting Tomasz Zawistowski, Polish Eagle expert and author of many books on the subject. I am very impressed with His knowledge of Polish Eagles. Later, I went to the military store "Arsenal " where I run into Tomasz again, and on the store wall I saw a Hoffman Eagle... I asked Tomasz his opinion and bought the Eagle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    Hope all well with You?
    I am happy to report a very interesting find - very characteristic / distinctive casted variant!

Polish Hat Eagles