Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 180 of 226 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Hi can anyone date and ID this rather large Polish cap badge , pre war ?? or Home Army ?? thanks Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

?

Quote by arrestingu View Post
    Hi can anyone date and ID this rather large Polish cap badge , pre war ?? or Home Army ?? thanks Steve
    Hi Steve, this is a contemporary badge.

Regards,
    Kosa

Hi Kosa,
    Thanks i know its original just wondered if pre war or AK home army made, thanks Steve

Hello Wadowicznic,

I just thought that you might like to know the following on the individual you listed namely Aleksander Ehrbar

Polish Hat Eagles

Polish Hat Eagles

Porucznik (Flying Officer) P1183 Aleksander Mateusz Maria Ehrbar, Technical Officer born 13th December 1917 in Brzeźno Wlk. died in London on the 16th April 1997.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Quote by arrestingu View Post
    Hi Kosa,
    Thanks i know its original just wondered if pre war or AK home army made, thanks Steve
    This is a fantasy badge Steve. It mimics a somewhat wz.19 eagle badges.

Cheers,
    Kosa

Fellows,
    Any further variants to investigate?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    My recent search at Sikorski's has delivered some great finds and research subjects - again.
    Happy to share some - photos, featuring nice Eagles.

This particular picture - taken, likely, in 44 in France shows Polish volunteers / prisoners liberated - already in new uniforms with newly installed Eagles - variant 39 (looks like one of two makers Alouviane of Paris or J.R Gaunt & S of London ).

Fellows,
    Very unusual uniform and collar Eagles! Again, picture believed to be taken in 44/45 - France / Germany.

Fellows,
    Very interested pictures, form the set dedicated to 1 Armoured Division.

Picture that features the Palestinian Simplified Eagle as a breast badge, is very interesting. This Eagle must have arrived in Europe with one of the few thousands of soldiers moved from middle east in 43, to form 3 Rifles Brigade of 1 Armoured Division.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    And this one, i think - is simply best ever of my research finds.

For me - first time seen. Recently located at Sikorski's Archives!

Early French one - with the provenience linked to 1st Grenadiers Division - very unusual "bajorek" without the amazons' shield.