Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 211 of 226 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2258

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Fellows
    This Eagle - is my next research subject!
    Any ideas what could this be? / associations?
    Military and / or one of Polish National Fraternal Organisations say in USA/ France / Canada etc
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    very nice example of Eagle - made in Germany in 45/46 - by Daumer- used by members of 1AD
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

I love this card!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

interesting

Fellows,
    One of the exceptional Eagles at Sikorski's Institute

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Fellows
    This Eagle - is my next research subject!
    Any ideas what could this be? / associations?
    Military and / or one of Polish National Fraternal Organisations say in USA/ France / Canada etc
    Sold in the U.S. so either a patriotic item or an Polish-American Fraternal Organization. Nice piece!

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

interesting
    In a similar vein.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Fellows,
    One of the exceptional Eagles at Sikorski's Institute
    Artur, what is known about this one? Cast copy in aluminum?

Regards,
    Tony

Thanks guys, just what I need more stuff to collect. Going to get a Polish eagle, hope it'e not a fake one. Beautiful collections.

Max - welcome and hope you will enjoy PL Eagles!

Quote by Max Leaner View Post
    Thanks guys, just what I need more stuff to collect. Going to get a Polish eagle, hope it'e not a fake one. Beautiful collections.
    - - ------- - -

Max - welcome and hope you will enjoy PL Eagles!

Quote by Max Leaner View Post