Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 87 of 226 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Fellows
    Another unknown variant - just download the picture off the net
    Can it be identified - second similar found?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,

Many thanks to All of You who have contributed to the Forum this year and I hope that we will have a big number of interesting posts in 2014!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Default Unknown eagle

Dear all,
    any thoughts on these ones?Polish Hat EaglesPolish Hat Eagles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

?

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Fellows,

Many thanks to All of You who have contributed to the Forum this year and I hope that we will have a big number of interesting posts in 2014!
    Hi Wadowicznic,

For your viewing pleasure

Generał Leopold Okulicki 1898 - 1946

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T-5RL9O3-d...xw/s1600/2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XIoZ64HBdJ...KQ/s1600/1.jpg

?

Hi Lech, they are copies.

?

Default In case you can't see the difference.

HI Kosa
    Many tanks for the post - actually, I know this "furazerka pictures" and for some time have been wondering if that Eagle is the G.... one (UKmade).
    Can you please post the pictures of reverse to see what the fastening is and we can learn more!
    Thanks for the pictures again - keep up the good work!!!!
    Artur

- - ------- - -

HI Kosa
    Many tanks for the post - actually, I know this "furazerka pictures" and for some time have been wondering if that Eagle is the G.... one (UKmade).
    Can you please post the pictures of reverse to see what the fastening is and we can learn more!
    Thanks for the pictures again - keep up the good work!!!!
    Artur

?

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    HI Kosa
    I need to disassemble my display case to take a picture. There are two types of fixing – prongs and lugs. This one has brass prongs. Not a common eagle. I’ve seen only three of them.

I agree this is not the Eagle that is easily / often seen.
    please invest time in dis-assembling the display to show the details - the more we know the better to out great cause "finding out more' re Polish WW2 Eagles

Artur

Quote by kosa View Post
    I need to disassemble my display case to take a picture. There are two types of fixing – prongs and lugs. This one has brass prongs. Not a common eagle. I’ve seen only three of them.

Quote by kosa View Post
    Hi Lech, they are copies.
    I was hoping the second one was a repaired knedler with a previously removed screwpost

Page 87 of 226 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 187 ... LastLast